Classes at Twirl!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Win a 2 Month Membership! Take this Quick Survey


Yes, We Need Your Feedback!

Twirl Cafe Customers of recent and past, we need your help! We are trying to improve our event offerings as well as bring to you some new options, like Parent's Night Out, this winter. Whoopeee! That means you drop of your kiddos and we feed and entertain them while you go on a date night.  We'll return them to you happy and tired.

We need your help to get there.  Tell us what you think about Twirl Cafe, our recent events, and options for Parent's Night Out in our quick survey and we will enter you in our raffle to win a 2 Month VIP Membership.  Make sure you follow the directions at the end of the survey to get entered!

 


Thanks for your Help and we look forward to seeing you in the cafe soon!

2 comments:

  1. I filled it out but I don't think I entered contact information...I'd love to know how you will select your raffle winners...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin, at the end of the survey there was a private link. Send me an email at info@twirlcafe.com and I will send you the link :)

      Delete